Kyiv in TOP-50 best ecosystems for IT business development
Kyiv is among the 50 best ecosystems for startups according to the Global Startup Ecosystem Index from StartupBlink.
The rating is published on the organization's website.
Among 1,000 cities around the world, the capital ranks 48th, ahead of Dublin, Milan, Zurich, and Copenhagen.
StartupBlink named some of the best Kyiv startups. Including:
- Litnet crowdfunding platform;
- Adtelligent technology company;
- Mobalytics, an analytical platform for gamers;
- Livestream, a platform for online broadcasts on Vimeo video content in Full HD (1080p);
- Restream, a platform that broadcasts streams on social media;
- Reface.ai, an application for exchanging faces.
"Kyiv is an ideal place to host startups in software and data, marketing and sales, and Foodtech," the authors of the rating said in an annotation.
To recap, Ukraine has a share of technological unicorns (companies worth more than a billion US dollars): they include Grammarly, GitLab, People.ai, Firefly Aerospace, airSlate. There are also several foreign unicorns with Ukrainian roots: BitFury, Revolut, and PandaDoc.